We recommend you to replace filter cartridges in a timely and accurate manner in order to ensure premium quality drinking water.
- Remove the funnel and fill the pitcher with cold water.
- Unpack the new replacement cartridge and place it inside the pitcher; it is recommended to hold the cartridge sideways in order for the absorbents to release air.
- Take the cartridge out of the pitcher and empty the pitcher.
- Place the funnel back into the pitcher.
- Place the cartridge into the funnel. Press it firmly in order to ensure no water can pass between the cartridge setting and the funnel setting. If your cartridge has a round footprint it is better if you twist it a little.
- Fill the funnel with cold water and flush it twice. It will release excess of activated carbon from the cartridge.
Now your filter pitcher is ready for use. Enjoy your clean and fresh drinking water!