How it works
Viking is a reliable and durable whole-house filter housing for purifying water in large quantities.
Advantages of AQUAPHOR Viking filters:
- Sturdy stainless-steel housing.
- Simple installation and maintenance even in hard-to-reach places.
- The option to use cartridges for cold, hot and drinking water.
- Removes sand, rust, chlorine and other contaminants from the water.
- Causes a negligible drop in water pressure.
- Replace: according to filter life utilization or decrease in flow rate
Use the volume measuring scale marks for your additional convenience. As any other filter pitcher, Aquaphor Provance does not require connection to the water supply and can be used anywhere you need it. All parts are made of high quality food grade and BPA free plastic.
What it filters
Due to its innovation cap, Aquaphor Provance A5 has extended protection in highly polluted water contamination, like silt, rust and sand.
Replacement jug filter Aquaphor A5
More sorbent with Aqualen gives extended filter life of 8.000 litres and ensures lasting ability to detain suspended particles, rust, silt, colloid iron, heavy metals like lead, mercury or arsenic, remains of drugs, pesticides and many other dangerous contaminants in tap water.
How to use an Aquaphor Viking
Prior to the first usage, wash the jug, the funnel and the lid with the mild detergent and warm water. Place the funnel inside the jug. Soak the filter in water for 10 minutes and then insert it into the funnel, fix the lid on the jug. Filter and discard two full funnels of water. Your jug is ready for use.
Technical specification of Viking in-line filter housing